Using essential oils for skin purposes is no longer a new thing in life now. The essential oil is extracted from the roots, seeds, leaves, and bark of plants. In fact, essential oils extracted from flowers and plants provide a natural scent, some pungent smell which can create discomfort, but the cause of the phenomenon is only because they are derived from natural ingredients bearing natural scent.
The skin care formula with essential oils is based on the classification of basic skin are: normal skin or combination skin; dry skin or aging skin; sensitive skin; oily or acne prone skin.
The division 4 basic skin types to help you get the formula right skin care and solve skin problems that you are facing.
Essential oils for dry combination skin
If you have dry combination skin, the following essential oils are suitable for you:
- Camomile: smoothening skin, healing skin damages, and restoring skin’s youth.
- Neroli daisy: anti-inflammatory, soothing and restoring skin’s youth.
- Marshmallow oils: emollient, regenerating and supplying water to the skin.
- Olive leaf oil: restoring damaged skin, firming skin, and adding antioxidants to the skin.
- Lavender essential oil: moisturizing the skin, giving the feeling of freshness and skin and promoting the production of new skin cells bright.
- Briar oils: moisturizing, skin toning and freshening
What we use: Lavender oils of Majestic Pure is great with 100% pure oil, none toxics, none additives as well as undiluted with no Fillers. Besides, its smell is good.
Essential oils for sensitive skin
The following essential oils are refined for sensitive skin:
- Neroli daisy: anti-inflammatory benefits, soothe and smooth the skin, and the calming effect does not irritate the skin.
- Hazelnut tree essential oil: provide hydration, firm skin, and antioxidants to the skin.
- Carrot seed oil: regenerated skin, light and healing skin lesions.
- Neroli daisies Germany: antibacterial and heal
- Briar seed oil: promoting cell proliferation, moisturizing and healing skin lesions.
Oils for oily and acne skin
If your skin is always oily and gets acne trouble, you cannot ignore the following essential oils
- Camomile Echinacea: clean skin extracts, promote blood circulation and, soothe the skin.
- Plantin Oils: Effective cleaning pores smoothly and rapidly wound healing.
- Hazelnut tree essential oil: supply water to the skin, open pores and fight the effects of free radicals on the skin.
- Tea tree oil: astringent pores, regulate the activity of sebaceous glands, and restore damaged skin.
- Lemon leaf oil: astringent pores, antibacterial, and restore skin damage.
- Jojoba oils: nourishing, moisturizing, and anti-free radicals.
What we use: Tea tree oil with 100% premium oil gives the high quality without any chemicals as well as toxic. In additionally, Tea tree oil is famous for its ability in healing acne skin, and giving smooth and healthy skin.
Essential oils for dry skin – skin aging
The following essential oils are particularly suitable for dry or aging skin
- Geranium essential oil: make skin brighter and smoother; natural skin balance.
- Gotu Kola oils: preventing the formation of wrinkles, anti-aging, and healing skin lesions.
- Seed oil hops: promoting blood circulation and production of new cells, making them light colored skin, and preventing the formation of darker skin.
- Nettle oils: enhances blood circulation and skin inflammation.
- Rose essential oil: prevent wrinkle formation and promote skin regeneration.
- Avocado oils: moisturize and provide rich nutrients to the skin.
- Briar fruit oils: promoting the production of new cells, moisturizing and healing the skin.
What we use: Rose essential oil is very effective in blurring the scars and limiting the appearances of stretch marks in addition to keeping it hydrated.
Tips for skin care aromatherapy:
After identifying your skin type, you can manually prepare the specific formula to get effective skin care wishes. Here are four simple ways to take care of aromatherapy.
- Clean your skin with essential oil: 2-5 drops of essential oil small suit for your skin types into a basin of water, stir, dip a soft towel in water basins, drainage and massage on the face.
- Body massage with essential oils: use 20-25 drops of essential oil to massage the whole body, it helps to bring both relaxed feeling and healthy skin.
- 8-10 Small drops of essential oil to the water tub bath soak in warm water or cool as you like, it is relaxing.
- 8-10 Small drops of essential oil with characteristics suited to your skin moisturizer every day to enhance the effectiveness of skin care.
My best Essential Oils for Skin
We cannot deny how effective Jojoba oil is. It is rich of vitamin E, B and zinc anti-inflammatory – very popular in skin care products and even in hair care. Vitamin E and antioxidants present in jojoba oil helps women possess smooth skin like baby skin, reduce wrinkles, and prevent skin aging. Jojoba oil is a very effective sunscreen moisturizer by creating barriers against water loss and harmful agents for the skin such as sun, wind, dust.
With the useful information in addition to some suggestions above, hope you can get the best essential oils for skin.