The air purifier is a necessary equipment in our house to outweigh the inconvenient climate and offer the pure air to breath. Nowadays, the air purifier has gained the popularity in all countries over the world. However, its lifetime is not very long. According to scientists, we should change the filter of the air purifier regularly, or at least wash it to ensure that the air purifier always work effectively. Today, we will guide you how to change the air purifier filter.
Why you have to change Air Purifier Filters
In the past, people didn’t have enough money to pursue these modern equipments. Now they enable to buy one or more than one. After purchasing the air purifier, they have a lot of troubles which they don’t know how to handle. In many cases, they think if their air purifier breaks down, they have to buy a new one because that they can use it no more. However, this solution is not effective ways. You will have to spend a lot of money to purchase it again. Why you don’t think about preparing?
Almost all people believe that these electrical products cannot be repaired or if you want to fix it, you must go to store and ask skillful people to help you. You think repairing is very difficult. People who are enable to fix it are wonderful. In fact, repairing the air purifier is not as difficult as you think. You can completely do it alone. The air purifier filter is similar to any other items. There are several reasons which cause the bad situation of the filter.
- For example, if we use it too much, it will break down. Moreover, filter is one of the most essential parts in the air purifier which is responsible for filtering the pollutants. They have to filter and keep the contaminant inside to make the air fresh. Because of this reason, the filter is easy to be broken down than any other part. Actually, the proposal life of an air purifier filter is about 6 or 8 months, after this time, we should alter it.
Many people wonder how they can know when they need to replace a new filter. This is a very common question and the answer is that we depend on the sign of the light. You can look at the light of the air purifier and realize whether it needs to be repaired or not. Besides, in some cases, you have to change a new filter when you cannot fix. If the light blinks, it means that you should carry out the right action.
Furthermore, the Pre-filter is recommended to change after 4 or 6 months. The signs are divided into two groups:
The 1st group: low speed. With the lower speed of the light, you have to change the HEPA filter
The 2nd group: medium speed. You need to alter a new odor filter.
How to replace Air Purifier Filter: Step-by-Step
Here is our instruction for you to alter the filter for your air purifier. No matter you are men or women, you are still able to do that. This requirement is just a piece of cake. To reach the best efficiency, you should follow some steps below:
- The first step you have to do is that extinguishing and removing the mains of the air purifier.
- You pull to open the white panel in the front.
- You wash the white panel by warm water, and the put it down to dry.
- You take the pre-filter out and use a soft cloth to clean all the dust, pollen, chemicals, and allergies.
- You have to let the pre-filter dry without bringing into play any way.
- You should pay attention to the HEPA filter.
- You can replace the new odor filter
- Finally, you use a tool to install and reset.
Here are some tips to replace the air purifier filter. Although this task is very simple, we notice that in the 1st step, you have to do carefully and make for sure of unplugging the air purifier to avoid bad situations happened. You must install the equipment in the right order. If you take it in the wrong order, your air purifier will not work.
With this sharing, we hope that you will have more knowledge as well as experience to change the filters successfully.