An essential oil diffuser is a tool that works by breaking down the essential oils into thousands of micro molecules and dispersing them into the air. This soft mist, which is full of essential oil particles will quickly fill the space, purify the air and increase the quality of it. Besides, it can make a relaxing and comfortable environment that helps the users to be calmer and improve their health.
On the market, there are many kinds of essential oil diffusers and they are all easy to use. If you are an essential oil diffuser lover, an ultrasonic one cannot be turned a blind eye to.
What is an ultrasonic diffuser?
Like other diffusers, this one disperses essential oil into the air in the form of many tiny particles. But the difference is how they are used. For the ultrasonic diffuser, you have to pour water up to the determined level, then drop some essential oil into it, the water and the oil will be mixed and diffuse to the atmosphere. Besides, it keeps the original effect of essential oils instead of heating or burning them which may destroy their original molecular structures.
The longer the ultrasonic diffuser is on as well as the more essential oil is used, the more hours the oil particles remain in the air. The maximum time is about 4-6 hours and after this amount of time, the diffuser will automatically turn off.
Why use an ultrasonic diffuser?
Having an ultrasonic diffuser is very good not only for your health, but also for your home. It can sterilize and cleanse the atmosphere by changing the structure of the molecules create odor in the air and making your space inundate with a gentle and relaxing fragrance. Besides, it releases natural ozone and produce negative ions, which helps you concentrate more because of accommodating your brain with enough ozone. Furthermore, the ultrasonic diffuser can help you reduce stress, clear your mind, and control the body weight.
Alongside those general benefits of a diffuser, the ultrasonic diffuser has many other specific advantages, such as:
- Economization: Because of mixing the water with the essential oil, the ultrasonic diffuser takes less oil than the other types using 100% pure oil. That helps you to economize as the essential oil is rather expensive.
- Easy to use and clean: The ultrasonic diffuser has a simple structure and settings that the beginning user will have no difficulty in enjoying it
- Low Noise Level: Some diffusers do create loud noise while running, which makes you may annoy. But with this kind, you can have a wonderful relaxing atmosphere with low noise level.
- Breaks down Any Essential Oil: The ultrasonic diffuser can make super tiny essential oil molecules that create a very fine mist. However, remember not to use citrus essential oil with this type of diffuser deftly lest some parts of the machine will be eroded.
Where to use a Diffuser
- In the workplace or office: it helps you more focus on your work, reduce stress effectively.
- In bedroom: This is one of the most ideal places to put an ultrasonic diffuser, because you can relax after a hard working day, enjoy a sweet dream and deep sleep.
- In a barn or kennel: Putting this tool in your pet barn or kennel helps purify the air and bring to you a comfortable environment to play with them.